Well, it’s done! And I am pretty darn happy with the results.
The pattern is Sew Lisette’s Traveler Dress, with mods. The shirt dress pattern was the closest I could find style – wise to what I had in mind, but the skirt wasn’t quite full enough. I didn’t want a straight shirt – style, nor did I want a too – full skirt, so I added a slightly flared panel on the sides.
My only complaints are that I made it not – quite long enough (another inch would have been my perfect length) and the top isn’t quite as fitted as I’d like around the collar and underarms. Otherwise I am quite pleased with it.
It’s darn comfortable and I adore the fabric, so I think it will get plenty of wear this summer, especially as it works well with my farm boots!
Then again, Hunter boots do look good with just about anything!